Introducing a truly unique tour of the Northern Gold Coast Green Belt with Tiger Prawn Tours.This fascinating, full commentary bus tour is a rich mix of history, industry, farming & natural beauty.
Your fifth generation local guide will:
- Take you on a journey back in time to reveal aboriginal legend and the 183 year old European settlement history of the area.
- Visit and explain the diverse farming pursuits of sugar cane and prawn farming, visiting Gold Coast Marine Aquaculture – one of Australia’s premier prawn and fish farms.
- Give an insight into the industries of the Rocky Point Sugar Mill, Cogeneration Plant and Cane Mulch Factory.
- Show you the natural beauty and history of the mighty LoganRiver, scenic southern MoretonBayIslands and the sleepy coastal townships of the Northern Gold Coast.
- Inspect the billion dollar CalypsoBay residential canal development.
- Purchase locally grown strawberries, veggies and seafood, direct from the farmer at farm gate prices. So it’s quality, at a discount price. Purchase some delicious, gold medal winning – Gold Coast Tiger Prawns!
So what are you waiting for? Book now and come and discover what the locals have been trying to keep a secret, for nearly 200 years…..”The Green, above the Gold”
www.tigerprawntours.com.au a proud member of the Logan Tourism Association