The Logan Metro Sports Centre is a $17 million multi-purpose international standard venue located in the heart of Crestmead, Logan City. The facility was partially funded through the Q150 infrastructure legacy program and opened it’s doors in September, 2009.
The Logan Metro Sports Centre features the following facilities:
- Three international standard courts with 2000 seating capacity
- Fully air-conditioned
- Commercial health and fitness centre
- Fully licensed lounge
- Four versatile function rooms ideal for conferences and business meetings
- Commercial café with fully commercial kitchen for professional catering
- Overflow parking for events
Logan Metro features one of Logan City Council’s inSports Logan Health & Fitness centres supporting the local community with a gym, group fitness classes and personal trainers, as well as corporate and high performance opportunities.
Home of the BDS Logan Thunder Women’s National Basketball League Team WNBL
The Logan Metro Sports Centre is a part of the Logan Metro Sports Park Precinct. The Sports Park includes six sports fields adjacent to the centre. It is destined to become the premier outdoor sporting facility in Logan and will have an influence over sport in southern Brisbane and northern Gold Coast.
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Thursday||5.30am||8.30pm|